Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Texting while driving??? Is that what we are wasting money on this week?

I hear on the news today about how President Obama has banned texting while driving for all federal employees.

Why is this even an issue?? I mean really, even the most gifted teenager would have trouble with this. This is not about "can it be done?", it’s about safety. I ask again, Why is this an issue before our government, and furthermore why has the Michigan senate said that it is O.K. to do??

Have you ever tried it?? I know I am old, and told I am out of touch, but the truth is that I am just a realist, and through my experiences, I can pass along a warning to the youth of today, Stop Texting while driving! WTF???? Why would you risk life and limb to type lol, or OMG to someone??

I apologise for my rant, but get real. Does anyone think it’s o.k. to text and drive?? Or is it plainly a rebellion against regulation telling you that you can’t???

No comments:

Post a Comment